Monday, December 25, 2006

It's Not Really "Monday, December 25, 2006"

But it is indeed 10:30 PM as I write this! Just wanted to let you all know that I have completed my task that I set out to do! I have every single recipe up for this month! So that's why the dates are so off. You'll just have to refer to the Archives (over there, on the left) and my Meals for the Month post-which is now fully linked to all of the recipes- as quick reference guides.

It might be a while before I post a new one on here... I'd like to talk a bit about my family's Christmas traditions, but that's for another day, not this one! And make sure to stay tuned, because if anything I will comment on certain posts. It'll just depend. I hope this month of meals has been a fun one for you! Good luck with your second shopping trip and above all, Merry Christmas and happy eating!

Love, Beth

No comments: