Yet another easy peesey (does anyone know how to spell that?!) crock recipe! I love it! Actually, I have yet to try it, but how could it go wrong? Three ingredients?! I mean, c'mon people! It's time to start cooking again- if that's what we're calling it!
- 3-5 chicken breasts
- 1 can (14.5 oz) diced tomatoes with green chiles, undrained
- 1 packet of taco seasoning mix (1.25 oz)
1. Place chicken in cooker (can be frozen. In fact, mine most certainly will be!).
2. Mix tomatoes and taco seasoning; pour over chicken.
3. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
4. Serve with corn tortillas with every sort of topping you choose (cheese, sour cream, salsa, guacamole, etc.). It would probably taste great with some rice, too. And I will probably shred my chicken.