Another new and exciting recipe! I cannot wait for the holiday meals I have planned! Yummy! And they're so fun, it's sure to make the holidays special! Yay for holidays and all that they embody!
- 6 chocolate-covered, cream-filled mint patties
- 5 c. milk
- 1/2 c. chocolate malted milk powder
- 1 t. vanilla
- whipped cream
1. In crock-pot, combine mint patties with milk, malt powder and vanilla.
2. Heat on low for 2 hours.
3. Beat with mixer until frothy.
4. Pour into cups and top with whipped cream (preferably fresh).
5. Serve with Pumpkin Spiced Pancakes for breakfast. What a treat, eh?!