- 1/2 c. soy sauce (reduced sodium, preferred)
- 1/2 c. honey
- 2 T. sesame seeds ("optional"- but not really! See comments.)
- 4-6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (the less chicken, the more sauce... choose your poison).
1. Mix together everything but the chicken.
2. Place the bird breasts in the slow cooker, spooning 2 T. of sauce over each piece. Pour any remaining sauce over top after the pot is full o' chicken.
3. Cover and cook on low 4-6 hours.
4. Serve with rice (jasmine; ideally brown jasmine, found in most expensive whole food markets *sigh*)