Don't worry, these aren't that hot really. Especially if you use Frank's, since it's more vinegary than cayenne. If you haven't tried it yet, you'll soon know what you've been missing! This simple Buffalo sauce is great for wings, obviously! Enjoy it while it's hot (I'm referring to the double meanings here... I'm such a hoot!)!
- 4 chicken breasts
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 t. sweet paprika
- 1 t. chili powder
- Olive oil
- 2 T. butter
- 1/2 c. Frank's Red Hot (cayenne pepper sauce)
- Hamburger buns
- blue cheese dressing (Ranch is ok to use)
1. Heat large skillet over medium-high heat. Season chicken with salt, pepper, paprika, and chili powder (drizzle some olive oil to help coat); cook.
2. In a separate skillet (or a large microwave safe bowl) melt butter, add hot sauce and combine.
3. When chicken is cooked, remove from pan and add to sauce and coat evenly.
4. Serve on buns and top with lettuce and blue cheese dressing.
5. Serve with celery, carrots and extra dressing for dipping for some cool relief.