Another one I've yet to try but I am dying to! How easy is this, in the crockpot?! Words are not enough to describe my budding feelings and rekindled relationship with this wonder machine! And what a great way to sneak in some vegetables!
- 1 1/2 lb. ground turkey
- 2 egg whites
- 1/3 c. ketchup
- 1 T. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 t. dried basil (always use dried herbs in the slowcooker)
- 1/2 t. pepper
- 1 large onion, chopped/diced
- 2 potatoes, finely chopped
- 1 large red bell pepper, finely chopped
1. Combine all ingredients in large bowl.
2. Shape into loaf to fit in crock and place it inside.
3. Cover and cook on low 6-8 hours.
4. Serve with some steamed veggies or salad. And of course, extra ketchup, and mustard, is a must!