Thursday, February 01, 2007

Meals for the Month (February)

So far, here it is (and as you can see, most meals have already made their debut here on the Mess). I think I am going to go ahead and try to post meals after I've made them. So for example, I will make the Simple Chicken this Friday and I will post it this Saturday, which will allow you to fix it either that night or the next. Sound good? And I think that I will just keep this very post - Meals for the Month (February) - as the top post, with all of the meals that correspond beneath or as "previous" posts... Savvy?

Thursday-1: Dinner w/ the Folks
Friday-2: Simple Chicken w/ Quick & Fancy Broccoli
Saturday-3: Beef Stroganoff
Sunday-4: Chicken Enchiladas

Monday-5: Chicken Cacciatore
Tuesday-6: Ginger Soy Chic Lettuce Wraps
Wednesday-7: Chicken Crock Pie (version: cobbler/biscuit topping)
Thursday-8: Veggie & Chicken Stir-fry w/ Yogurt Peanut Sauce
Friday-9: Steak Fajitas
Saturday-10: Leftovers/Scrounge Night
Sunday -11: Quick Cassoulet Stuffed Bread Melts

Monday-12: Mango Salsa Chicken
Tuesday-13: Chicken Marsala
Wednesday-14: Salmon & Lemon-Watercress Sauce w/ Fancy Schmancy Rice and Quick & Fancy Broccoli
Thursday-15: Thai Beef Salad
Friday-16: J. Reuben Clark Law Society Conference Dinner
Saturday-17: Leftovers/Scrounge Night
Sunday -18: Southwestern Chicken (slow cooker)

Monday-19: Steak w/ Stuffed Portabello Mushrooms
Tuesday-20: Curried Salad
Wednesday-21: Tortilla Soup
Thursday-22: Herb Grilled Salmon Fillets w/ Green Beans
Friday-23: Bucca di Beppo (belated sweetheart dinner)
Saturday-24: Leftovers/Scrounge Night
Sunday -25: Chicken Fingers w/ Stuffed Potatoes

Monday-26: Spicy Beef Stir-Fry w/ Peanuts
Tuesday-27: Dill-Lemon Chicken w/ Roasted Broccoli
Wednesday-28: Veggie Lasagna

3 comments:

Snow Crew said...

love the new blog. I can't wait to figure out how to change the background on ours. If I can't do it soon I will be leaving blogger for something with more control.

Katie said...

I'm so in awe over this! You are awesome. I'm so going to try to keep up with your awesome recipes and diet plan. I've been in need of one. Thank you for all the hard work you're putting into this to help others out!

{B}dreamy said...

I just switched some days around since my dear friend Janelle pointed out how funny it was... that we were having Thai Beef Salad for V-day (she's the recipe's creator)! We're not, and I wasn't planning on it! Sorry to disappoint! But the plan is to have the fancy dinner of salmon et al.

Not saying that TBS isn't fancy... :)

And I'll be switching around our dinner date (23rd) at Bucca with some other day too, since we haven't officially booked the specific date with the Domans yet...