Saturday, February 17, 2007

indulging in laziness

Hey dolls! I know it's been a while since I've been on here and updated some recipes due for this month... but you know, things never do work out as expected. I've shuffled around a few days, here and there, but I don't think I'm going to bother applying that to the month's plan. Just wanted to let you know that this site is on my mind, if not on my to do list! Is that terrible?! I guess I feel that there are enough recipes on here for now for you guys to come up with your own plans if you want, and if there is something I've listed but not linked, you're all resourceful enough to find a recipe elsewhere, rather than wait on me... right?

Anyway, I just need to remind myself that I started this site for my own reasons, being that I would have an online source of tried and true recipes for my family so that I won't have to be a slave to cookbooks if we happen to visit or move somewhere shortly. Just let me know if you do indeed want me to write some stuff up, otherwise just enjoy the site as it is (because I have an index! Yippee!)! Happy cooking y'all!

Love, B

No comments: