I kind of just made this one up, since my internet was down and I wasn’t able to follow the recipe I was thinking of. But it turned out very well and it’s one that I will remember, internet or no internet!
- broccoli, 2 “crowns”
- 2 T. olive oil
- seasoning (Italian, All-purpose (the no salt kind), Onion powder… whatever you want it to taste like!)
- 2 capfulls lemon juice (if you use Lemon Pepper as a seasoning, omit juice)
- parmesan cheese (dash it all around till it looks right… however much you want).
1. Preheat oven to 450.
2. Chop up the broccoli (not too much stem-age action please).
3. Toss with rest of ingredients on baking sheet.
4. Roast it in the oven until cooked (about 15-20 minutes). Be sure to toss them every now and then and frequently check on them to prevent any serious burn-age.
5. Serve with toothpicks.