Sunday, October 10, 2010

this week's plan: 10/11 - 10/17

Maybe I'm the only one who benefits from these weekly meal plans... But in case you're in need of some ideas, I will continue to plan and post!  Hope it helps jump-start your own creativity :)

Mexican Monday: Southwest Chicken crepes (ETA: not recommended together, but they're both good on their own... maybe if I came up with a polenta type crepe)
Oriental Tuesday: tofu with spicy peanut sauce, veggies and noodles
Twisted Wednesday: lemon poppers and scrambled eggs
Authentic Thursday: ravioli bisque
TGIFriday: hotdogs, carrot sticks and applesauce potato salad, and strawberry smoothies
Super Saturday: date night
Special Sunday: veggie lasagna, toasted sourdough French bread with herbed brie, and green salad

Upcoming recipes: custom crepes, how to cook/like tofu, lemon poppers, ravioli bisque, potato salad, and strawberry smoothies.  Wow, that's a lot of recipes!  I want to start reviewing cookbooks, and nutrition books, as well as certain cooking products (like MSG-free bouillon).  So, we'll see if I can sneak a few in this week, too ;)

Also, if anyone has a favorite meal that may be a little (or a lot) on the unhealthy side, and you'd like me to tweak it, let me know!  I love getting helpful feedback, and I thought you might, too.  Or maybe I'm crazy, and people think I'm crazy for wanting to healthify something like potato salad... But, I really do enjoy the challenge!  That's why I'm here, my friends :) And FYI, healthify is now an official word.  *B

No comments: