Oh how I love slow cooker meals! Especially when they call for minimal (and cheap) ingredients ;)
- 4-6 chicken breasts/thighs (basically, 1-2 per person)
- 1/2 c. your choice BBQ sauce*
- 1/2 small/medium onion, chopped OR 1 T. dried onions
1. Place chicken in the crockpot and top with sauce* and chopped onion. Add a splash of water if needed. Cook on low for 6 hours.
2. Shred chicken before serving on buns.
*Use as much sauce as you deem necessary. This could mean half a bottle, slightly watered down... or a full bottle, depending on how saucy you want it. And of course it depends on what size the bottle of sauce is. Also, this recipe would go GREAT with some Spiced Fries - especially if those fries are sweet potatoes! *B