Monday, September 21, 2009

For Reals

You best be sitting down, because what you see before your very eyes is true! I'm updating this mess of a Mess :) I've been wanting to get back on here for quite some time now... in the past year or so I've been asked to teach/cook a couple of health food classes, which forced me to compute my tried and true good-for-you-foods so that others could recreate them, too. So, I've got a slew of recipes I've refined and just recently posted. I know, YAY! Finally.

Also, meal planning seems to be a real interest and need in families nowadays. In my personal experience, having a plan helps you save money by dining in rather than out, and it also helps you to "be the boss" of your food. Which is another way of saying "be the boss" of your body, and the bodies of your family. Meal time is also a great time for the family to get together and bond. I mean, who doesn't love food?!

I sure do! And that's why I'm here. I'm back. *B

No comments: