Mmm, salad! Mmm, Greece ;) I can't guarantee this tastes as good as baklava, but it's still yummy - and I'm willing to bet lower in fat, too!
- 1 head of Romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1/2 bunch of spinach, washed and chopped
- Kalamata olives (black olives are just fine, too)
- feta cheese
- red onion, sliced thin
- grape tomatoes, cut in half (diced Roma tomatoes work well, too)
- avocado, chopped
- Greek Salad dressing
- Rotisserie chicken, stripped
- croutons (optional)
1. Toss all the ingredients, except the croutons, with the dressing until evenly coated. Add croutons and toss once more.
*This recipe is versatile in that you can add as little or as much of the ingredients as you want (surprise, surprise). Also easy to convert into a more vegetarian friendly meal - just omit the chicken! And as always, enjoy! *B