Monday, September 21, 2009

Salmon Fish Tacos

These are THE best salmon tacos you'll ever have! Super easy, super tasty and super duper good for you :)

Ingredients:

  • 3 salmon fillets*
  • lemon & pepper seasoning
  • olive oil
  • mango salsa
  • cabbage, shredded
  • 1 can. black beans, drained and rinsed
  • 1 c. frozen white corn
  • corn tortillas
  • toppings (sliced avocados, shredded cheese, and Ranch salad dressing)
Directions:

1. Preheat oven to broil. Lay salmon in baking dish and drizzle with olive oil. Add lemon & pepper seasoning and rub into fish on both sides. Broil for 5 minutes on each side.
2. Mix shredded cabbage, black beans, and corn with the mango salsa.
3. Flake salmon onto tortillas and top with salsa mixture. Add toppings and enjoy!

*I buy my salmon frozen in individually sealed packages from Costco. There's about 7 individual packages per bag. For this recipe I use 3 packages... obviously, if I had fresh fish on hand, I'd use that! *B

No comments: