This is such a great summer dish... heck, it's a great year-round dish! But as far as pasta dishes go, this is won't leave you feeling heavy :)
- asparagus, snapped
- onion, chopped
- mushrooms, sliced
- red bell pepper, sliced/chopped
- zucchini, sliced
- broccoli, chopped
- olive oil
- garlic & herb seasoning blend
- season salt (or salt & pepper)
- bag of cheese/spinach ravioli, cooked
- balsamic vinegar, to taste
- Parmesan cheese, to taste
1. Toss your prepped and chopped/sliced veggies with olive oil and spices. Grill* until done (tender with a smidgen of blackness).
2. Add veggies to prepared ravioli and toss with Parmesan cheese; add balsamic vinegar to taste (or leave it on the side for personal preferences).
*Note: First off, you can roast your veggies in the oven at 425 degrees. Just keep your eyes on them and make sure to toss every 5-10 minutes until done. Secondly, of course you could grill some chicken alongside the veggies and chop and mix it all together. But why go and ruin a good thing ;P Thirdly, cook as many (or as little) veggies as you want... although in my humble opinion, the more the merrier! *B