Sunday, March 06, 2011

this week's plan: 3/7 - 3/13

Me and the hubs are going out of town this weekend.  ALONE.  I know!!!  I think it's the first time in five plus years... Super exciting!  Anyway, this week's meal plan might be super lame for everyone else but us ;)



Mexican Monday:  Taco Salad
Oriental Tuesday: Hawaiian Haystacks
Twisted Wednesday: Biscuit Quiche
Authentic Thursday: Elsie's Bday - probably mac & cheese followed by cake/ice-cream ;)
TGIFriday: VEGAS
Super Saturday: VEGAS
Special Sunday: super potato soup



1 comment:

Tanilee said...

This week we'll have/had leftover salmon from Sunday, white bean chicken chili, pulled pork sandwiches and I'm thinking chicken fingers. That's as far as I've gotten. But I also found an amazing recipe for a roasted red pepper feta pasta that we had last week. Not sure what kind of foods you guys like to eat, but this was a pleaser for my whole fam. Let me know if you want any recipes. And thanks for sharing yours!! I'm a recipe junkie!