Monday, March 21, 2011

Meal Plan: 3/21 - 3/27




Mexican Monday: Tortilla Soup topped with avocado chunks
Oriental Tuesday: Peanut Satay w/ tofu & cilantro
Twisted Wednesday: Pancakes w/ strawberry-banana syrup & whipped cream
Authentic Thursday:  Noodle Cheese w/ peas (thanks Ash!)
TGIFriday: Mini Pizzas & green drinks
Super Saturday: DATE NIGHT
Special Sunday:  dinner with the folks... my daddy's bday :)





So far, Candra has been my go-to-gal... and she's pregnant!  She puts me to shame, planning AND freezing her meals.  So let me know if you're interested in linking up, too.  Because I have a vision!  *B

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have you ever posted that delicious cheese free soup from the halloween party on here? I have started bountiful baskets and find myself with both cauliflower and broccoli. If it's not on here could I get it.

Mandi