Sunday, November 14, 2010

this week's plan: 11/15 - 11/21

I think the excitement induced numbness has worn off... But that doesn't mean I'm any less thrilled!  I've written two articles for NPN, and I'm looking forward to writing more :)  I've got a seasonal rendition of my granola "bars" called Harvest Spice Granola Rounds.  And just today, I posted a recipe for Coconut Hot Cocoa.  Try them, and tell me what you think!  Also, let me know if you have any of your own healthy recipes you'd like featured!  I'm always on the lookout for good ones ;)  And now, for this week's plan:

Mexican Monday: veggie fajitas
Oriental Tuesday: pad Thai with spring rolls
Twisted Wednesday: lemon poppers with eggs
Authentic Thursday: chicken cacciatore (crockpot)
TGIFriday: grilled cheese sammies with tomato soup
Super Saturday: jambalaya a la Brad
Special Sunday: pot roast with roasted veggie medley

Sorry for the lack of recipes.  It's not that I haven't been cooking...  In fact, I've made pumpkin spice cake, pumpkin pancakes, and pumpkin cider.  But they're not ready for the public :)  So hopefully this upcoming week, I'll tweak a bit and have some yummy pumpkin recipes!  I'd better hurry, because pumpkins will soon be out of style...  *B

No comments: