Monday, October 17, 2011

Meal Plan: 10/17 - 10/23

I know, I know.  Been a while?  Yup.  But, I have a confession and what I believe is a dang good excuse!  I may not have been cooking much in the kitchen, but I've been baking something for the past 15 weeks...  something that has kept eating, or even thinking about, food to a minimum!  But, I've been feeling quite "well" for the past week.  So, fingers crossed that I can return to loving food, and all that it entails ;)

Mexican Monday:  tortilla soup w/ avocado chunks
Oriental Tuesday: veggie stir fry w/ yogurt peanut sauce
Twisted Wednesday: pot roast w/ leftover mashed potatoes
Authentic Thursday: rustic marinara w/ polenta
TGIFriday: hotdogs (as requested by the eldest) w/ carrot sticks, veggie straws & "soda-pop"
Super Saturday: Halloween potluck (?)
Special Sunday: lentil stew w/ rye bread

Upcoming recipes: Barbacoa Beef and that darn blasted jam!  Feeling better now, so it "should" happen this time...  Or at least sometime within the next twenty four weeks!  *B

No comments: