Thursday, May 19, 2011

Super (Green) Smoothie

This green drink is the husband's favorite, and I don't blame him!  It's sweet and satisfying, and full of green goodness :)

Ingredients:

  • 1 c. rice milk
  • 4 oz. vanilla yogurt
  • 1 T. natural peanut butter
  • 2 handfuls of spinach, frozen
  • 1 frozen banana
Directions:
  1. Place ingredients in order as listed in a blender.  Blend on high until super smooth.  If you don't have frozen bananas or spinach, then throw in a couple of ice cubes.  Serve cold.
PS - the kids love it, too.  *B

2 comments:

The Probert Family said...

Call me crazy but we don't have a blender. I want to go get one since I'm thinking green smoothies are the only way to get veggies into Liam's diet. Any tips on blender buying?

{B}dreamy said...

I was actually thinking about doing a blender post this Friday! So stay tuned ;)