Now I realize this may not work for some of the older picky kids/adults. But I can still get away with it with my son and I plan on raising him on this stuff. In fact, any time I get my blender out, he starts dancing around and singing the juice song! Awesome :)
- Uh, anything in the fridge/freezer/pantry; such as carrots, spinach, parsley, celery, zucchini, squash, apples, bananas, strawberries, blueberries, and almost any other fruit in there really... although oranges tend to it pulpy
- juice concentrate (pineapple, orange, grape, apple)
- Don't forget to pre-wash your produce! This is a raw fruit/veggie juice. We want to get rid of those nasty pesticides and waxes. But if you happen to have some steamed fruit/veggie puree sitting around, or cans of fruit (no sugar please), then by all means, throw those in too!
- Now there are a couple of ways to do this. If you want a strict green drink then make up half a can of pineapple juice and blend it with an entire spinach bunch, parsley bunch, and two ribs of celery. Blend until smooth (it will get frothy). Add more water/juice if it's too thick.
- The other version of this is to throw everything you can fit into your blender, add a cup of water and blend till smooth. Then add a scoop or two of frozen juice concentrate of your choice (I like grape).