This is very, very, very simple. And very, very, very fresh. Oh, and it's also very, very, very good for you!
- 1 medium zucchini, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 medium yellow squash, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 c. apple sauce (no sugar please!)
- lemon juice to taste
- Pulse the veggies. Add a good squirt of lemon juice if it needs some liquid (just eyeball it... we're not making soup here people. Think applesauce consistency, m'k?) It'll make about 1 cup.
- Add equal parts applesauce (which would mean about 1 cup). Blend the two together until well mixed (but not soupy!!). Enjoy!