Friday, April 05, 2013

Steve's Doughnuts


I'm not a huge fan of sweets (I can honestly do without), but sometimes an itch needs to be scratched ;)  I recently discovered a local doughnut shop, and have feasted on some of the best doughnuts I've ever had!  So for those of you who happen to live nearby, check out Steve's Doughnuts.  For everyone else, feel free to visit me and I'll treat you and your tastebuds to some serious deliciousness!  And if it makes you feel better, I'll make you a green drink, too.  *B

3 comments:

Jill said...

NOT A HUGE FAN OF SWEETS??????????????? that's why you're so thin! I've never heard of Steve's Donuts. I will be visiting there tomorrow for sure! and guess what we had for dinner tonight? the balsamic chicken and everyone liked it! which is so hard to do in my family. so thanks for a great dinner idea that I am adding to my rotations! have a great conference weekend.

Diana said...

Hmm, we went there several months ago. I guess I went on a bad day. I wasn't wowed over by them in the slightest. They were just donuts to me and their presentation was kinda slim n shady to me.

I'm not a HUGE donut fan, but I do like Frost Donuts up in Millcreek. We liked them enough that some weekends we go up there, just for the bacon maple bar. so good

{B}dreamy said...

Maybe I should be more specific? Their strawberry and cream cheese turnovers are amazzzing!

I'm not a huge donut fan, either. But a bacon maple bar??? That, I've got to try! *B