Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Meal Plan: 9/5 - 9/11

Woah.  Apparently I need a vacation from my vacation ;)  Seriously though, in the past couple of weeks we've had a few birthday celebrations along with a few visitors.  So meal planning was out of my hands half the time.  Oh, and school started.  It takes me a while to get used to a routine, even if I'm ready for it...  Anyway, this time I really am ready for some more consistency.  It's time to tighten up our wallets and expand our food horizons!


Monday: Labor Day - family BBQ (mmm, portobello burgers)
Oriental Tuesday: spring rolls w/ sweet & spicy peanut dipping sauce, and veggies on the side (carrots, celery and grilled corn)
Twisted Wednesday: peanut butter cup pancakes
Authentic Thursday: lentil marinara w/ walnuts
TGIFriday: baked pumpkin sneaky noodles
Super Saturday: chicken Cesare salad

Upcoming recipe: no idea.  And I'm making no promises.  *B

No comments: