Sunday, August 08, 2010

work in progress

I just thought you all (my two followers) should know that I'm working on a chocolate muffin recipe!  I'm REALLY excited and I am sooooo close to mastering it.  And then I can share it with the world, bwahahaha!  Ok, I may need to come up with a not-so-evil laugh... I've also got a superb salsa that kicks butt.  I cannot believe it's not on here already!  I swear I posted it, but the blog don't lie 'cause I can't find it nowhere nohow.  Oh, and I am THIS close to conquering a whole wheat bread recipe.  So, lots of yummies for your tummies are on the horizon.  Huzzah!

I will leave you with a tiny tip for today, though.  Just in case you've been waiting with bated breath to hear from Beth ;)  On your next sandwich, wrap or burger, forgo the mayo and say yes to hummus!  Just a little otta do ya.  Tonight we I had a veggie burger with a smidgen of hummus smudged on, and a side of homemade baked beans.  In other words, my dinner was meatless but proteinful (it's a new word, starting... now)!  And oh so delish.  Lest you think I'm perfect, I also had a handful (or two) of Doritos.  GASP!!!  I know, I know...  simple carbs + bad-for-you fats + food dye + MSG = tasty nastiness -- a true conundrum.

Oh well, tomorrow is a new day!  The healthy possibilities are endless!  And, there are no naughty chips to tempt me.  *B

1 comment:

Farley Smiles said...

Just so you know, I'm following on my reader! I love getting your food ideas, thanks for sharing!