Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Marinated Mushrooms

Psst, I'm Italian.  Garlic runs in my veins.  True story.  And on Christmas, we skip the turkey/ham reprise and opt for Italian sausages and homemade raviolis.  Talk about comfort food!  But no Borgia feast would be complete without marinated artichoke hearts, or marinated mushrooms.  Shoot, I could eat both every day of the year!  Now, I don't marinate my own artichoke hearts... that's intense!  But, marinated mushrooms is beyond simple.  And super delicious.

Ingredients:
  • 1 package of fresh mushrooms
  • bottle of Italian dressing
Directions:
  1. Wipe mushrooms clean with a damp cloth.  Place inside a large ziploc bag, or tupperware.
  2. Cover mushrooms with dressing, refrigerate and let sit overnight.  The longer they marinade, the better!
Two ingredients and two steps.  The end  :)  Told you it was easy.  *B

2 comments:

I {heart} Nap Time said...

yum! This just reminded me of one year when your family invited us over for dinner Christmas eve. You might have been at BYU Idaho... but it was fun and very yummy! Hope you have a Happy New Year!

The Probert Family said...

Phew. I'm glad you're back.

And I've never heard of marinated mushrooms. Good idea, Italians.